From the court to the green.
- Fototec lenses with variable tint technology adjust rapidly as light conditions change to provide superior clarity and protection no matter how bright or shady it gets
- Grilamid TR-90 nylon is lightweight, comfortable, and resistant to chemical and UV damage
- Adjustable aluminum temple pieces allow you to customize your fit while increasing comfort
- Matte Black Golf and Tennis lenses sharpen contrast and brighten details on the green or over the net as well as blocking 100% of harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Midnight Blue Light Night Fototec lenses transition from clear to smoke and block 100% of harmful UVA/UVB rays
Share your thoughts
Awesome Pair of Sunglasses for the Price
Tifosi makes a really nice pair of sunglasses for the money. In the Pave, you get a nice fototec lens that allows you to ride in the dark but also has enough lens transition to ride in the the morning sun. If you have sensitive eyes and need a real dark lens, then Fototec lenses may not be for you. they are nice as you do not have to mess with mutiple lenses.I have tried three designs by Tifosi, Pave, Tyrant and Slope. From a fit perspective (width of temples) the Tyrant have the tightest fit, followed by Pave and then the Slope. I kept the Tyrant and Paves. The Slopes were to wide for me.