Just enjoy the light.
One thing we like about Tifosi Eyewear is that they make different sized frames for different sized faces. The Logic frames will fit best if you have a medium to large sized face. With a single lens, the Tifosi Logic Eyewear are perfect for action sports because of the excellent field of vision. And this model is sold with Tifosi's Light Night Fototec lens.
The Fototec lens uses photochromic technology to transition from almost clear to smoke. The light transmission goes from 75% to 25%. This range makes for a lens that you can use all day, in and out of the shade and well into the late hours of the evening. They have the style you want, along with great optical quality and this light adaptability. What you won't get is a cost that will make you wince at checkout and cry if you lose them. One detail that is shared by all Tifosi sunglasses is the hydrophilic rubber used to cover the temples and the nosepiece. This gives them the ability to stay in place exactly where you want them while you ride, even over rough terrain. The outer edges of the Logic lens have vent holes that help air circulate to prevent fogging and to help keep you cool as you ride. Another constant with rest of Tifosi's eyewear is the Logic's Grilamid TR-90 nylon frames. They're virtually indestructible and can handle normal use without a hitch since they can be bent into awkward shapes, yet they'll spring right back into place every time. At the three points of contact, the ear pieces and nose piece can be bent to customize the fit to perfection.
The frames on the Tifosi Logic Eyewear are available in Gloss Magnesium. The shatterproof polycarbonate lenses offer 100% protection from UVA/UVB rays. They also include a storage case and a microfiber lens wipe.
Video Demo here
- Fototec lens with variable tint technology adjust rapidly as light conditions change
- Grilamid TR-90 nylon is lightweight, comfortable, and resistant to chemical and UV damage
- Hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pieces provide no-slip fit and increase grip when they come in contact with sweat
- Adjustable temple pieces allow you to customize your fit while increasing comfort when worn under a helmet or over a hat
- High Speed Red Fototec lenses sharpen contrast and highlight details in the road or on the trail
- Light Night Fototec lenses change from clear to smokey
- Lenses block 100% of harmful UVA/UVB rays
Share your thoughts
Great glasses for commuting
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These glasses work great for cold, low light, and brighter light conditions that I experience on my bike commute every day. Very comfortable to wear, good sight lines (no frames blocking side vision), etc. They lighten up enough that I can wear and see when it is dark, but provide enough sun protection to do the trick riding home in the afternoon. Best photochromic glasses I've had.
Edit -- I have the "light fototec" version.