The last pair of sunglasses you'll ever need.
Tifosi bills the Envy Sunglasses as golf and tennis eyewear, but the Envy's interchangeable lenses, anti-fog venting, and durable, flexible Grilamid frames make it perfect for everything from skiing to mountain biking.
- Gloss black frame includes includes three sets of interchangeable lenses (Smoke, Clear, and AC Red) for different lighting situations
- Tortoise frame includes includes three sets of interchangeable lenses [GT (brown), EC (pink), and AC Red] for different lighting situations
- Grilamid TR90 frames are flexible, durable, and unaffected by temperature variations
- Lightweight, shatterproof lenses protect your eyes from branches and debris
- Nose and ear pads become tackier with moisture so the glasses won't slip when you sweat
- Adjustable nose and earpieces for a perfect fit
- Lens venting reduces fogging
- Semi-rigid case and cleaning cloth
Share your thoughts
Nice glasses for the price
Pro's: 3 sets of interchangeable lenses. Good for nite dusk and daylight rides. Light-weight and comfortable. Cool looking. Cons: Lenses do not lock in at all so if you flex the frame much they will pop out. I was on a rainy ride blasting down a very steep hill when one popped out and I had to slam on my breaks to go back and find it. Guess another Pro would be that the y are pretty tough lenses as there was barely a scratch.