- Detail Images
- Community Images
It's all about options.
- Interchangeable lenses (included) allow you to customize your sunglasses to suit the lighting conditions
- Grilamid TR-90 is lightweight, resilient, and resistant to chemical and ultraviolet damage
- Hydrophilic ear and nose pads grip when you sweat
- Lens vents prevent fogging
Share your thoughts
Light-weight Sunnies for Biking
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought the Dolomite in white & separately, vented Bike Red Lenses (Amazon). I love these as much as my Oakley Split Jackets, the main difference is that the Dolomite is a better fit for smaller faces, & it's light & flushed with my face I forget I have them on sometimes. They do still fog up a bit when I wait for the lights to go green on my road rides... but hey, so do my Oakley Split Jackets (also with vented lenses) when I ride trails on a humid day. Despite initial reservations about snap-on interchangeable lenses, they hold pretty well. Use them for golf (with Extra Contrast lenses) as well. So yeah, love them.
Sailing, Biking, Running, Etc
These glasses continue to work well for me under a variety of conditions and uses.
Killer for the price
Super comfortable rubber contact points. They glasses do well on long trail runs and don't slip and shift. Super light. I just bought my second pair. I really dig these.