- Detail Images
Streamline, shield-style shades with style to spare.
Rocking a streamline frame and lens combination, the Tifosi Altar Interchangeable Sunglasses bridge the gap between lifestyle and sport shades. Swap out the lenses depending on the light conditions when you head out to play and when you work up a sweat the ventilated lens technology helps to keep things fog-free. More geared towards the ladies, these shades fit a range of face sizes thanks to adjustable arms that sit comfortably on your ears.
- Grilamid TR-90 frame resists high-impact damage when you're biking, running, or getting generally extreme
- Fixed hydrophilic temple and nose pieces grip your skin even if you're working up a sweat
- Glare Guard glare reducer cuts down the harmful effects of the sun which cause unnecessary eye fatigue
- Ventilated lens design allows air to pass through when you're on the move, which minimizes fogging
Share your thoughts
Work well for cycling
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I've worn all three lenses based on conditions - sunny, cloudy, and dark (early a.m.). All work well. Fit is good.
what is the size/fit on these? I have a...
what is the size/fit on these? I have a small head (not awkward small) just a smaller frame face/head. Will these fit or fall off my face?
They fit a small to medium face size so they should work. The nice thing is the easy exchange at Backcountry if they don't fit or you don't like the looks. Good luck!
Over time, how well does this lens continue...
Over time, how well does this lens continue to stay in place along the top rail. Thanks.
have had of similar glasses from more than a few brands in a variety of price ranges. i have yet to find a brand that does not get loose and rattly over time. i wouldnt trust this $60 pair to do any better. spy worked the best and longest for me, but the ones i still wear are no longer manufactured.