Select your style & size:Select options
Chain on confidence.
- Unique self-tensioning system snugs chains up and prevents them from over tightening
- Asymmetrical diamond-patterned links for positive traction on snow and ice
- Hardened Manganese Nickel Steel Alloy chain links for durability
- Quick-release mechanism for fast and simple removal
- Only requires 12mm of wheel well clearance
- Enter your vehicle's information into the Thule Rack Configurator above, to find your correct fit
- Item #THU0360
- Q & A
Easier than expected / hope not to need
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
for 2014 Toyota Sienna. live in North East and have had multiple 4x4 vehicles but traded in XC70 for growing family. when purchased Sienna, went with 2x4 for couple reasons (have owned more 2x4's than 4x4 and never had issue and am tired of having to buy 4 new tires when you cannot patch a flat) but mostly financial (cheaper car, cheaper extended warranty, cheaper maintenance). Either way, still expect to go to ski mountains but don't what to get stuck for the first time with my entire family. Found that snow chains could be a good back stop. Looked at a bunch and settled with XG-12's. Have installed them a number of times (without snow - ensuring that i can drive with them) and even drove "off road" on grass (albeit around 5 mph to not tear up grass). Installation is easy, easy, easy. Just read the directions and take a look at a youtube video. first time takes about 15 mins for first tire and 5 mins for 2nd. After that, it is a 1-2 minute per tire setup. Once you start moving, the auto-tensioners take over and setup the chain very nicely on the wheel. Again, hope to never need these but glad that they are in the van.