- Detail Images
Carrying bikes doesn’t get much easier.
Super-lightweight aluminum construction and no-tool installation help make mounting and removal of the Thule Helium 3 Bike Rack a breeze. And once it’s on, fiddling with this hitch rack between rides is kept to a minimum thanks to the Hitch Switch system, which folds the arms down and tilts the carrier away from your vehicle for easy trunk, hatch, or tailgate access.
- Thule T3 cradles hold bikes securely in place
- Patented No Sway Cage prevents bike-to-bike contact as you bump along back roads
- Narrow cradle arms accommodate a wide range of bikes from your child’s beginner bike to your off-road rig
- Integrated, retractable cable easily locks bikes down to prevent theft; Snug-Tite receiver lock included
- Fits either 1.25- or 2-inch hitches (adapter kit included) so you can switch between vehicles
- Thule part number 971XT
Share your thoughts
Was not impressed.
Really liked the rack to begin with and it seemed to work well. After a while the pads that the bike sit on started to slide and would cause the bike to be on the rack at funny angles and would cause damage. I would not recommend this to anyone since it put dents and scratches on 2 of my bikes.