To the bike mobile.
While we typically prefer to ride our bikes to the trailhead or mouth of the canyon, such a practice can be prohibitively difficult if the trailhead or canyon happens to be several hundred miles away from home. In that case, the Thule Doubletrack 2 Bike Hitch Carrier with STL2 Lock provides enough flexible capacity to carry virtually any bike — from a skinny tire roadster to a snow-specific fat bike — to the start line. Since the Doubletrack 2 also adapts to different-sized hitches, you can turn virtually any vehicle with a hitch into a bike mobile.
Thule's Snug Tite 2 receiver lock system secures the rack to your vehicle, eliminating the ever-stressful rearview mirror wobble that will have you wanting to pull over every five minutes to confirm the rack's security. Locks for the bike mounts themselves add the same peace of mind during pit stops, and foldable center masts terminate in ratchetting hooks to keep the bikes steady during transit.
- Fits bicycles with tire widths of up to 3in and wheel bases of up to 48in
- Hitch adapter accommodates hitches of varying sizes
- Wheel trays are adjustable for secure positioning
- Center masts and locks secure each bike individually
- May not accommodate small frames with low top tubes
- Item #THU0301