- Community Images
Now there's no excuse for not exercising.
- CAS Suspension allows manual tool-less adjustment to help absorb shock
- HeightRight handlebar adjuster features five positions and a removable brake lever
- Padded seat back and lower seat, plus fleece-lined interior, for all-season comfort
- Photo-luminescent Energlo fabric gives chitlins a 360-degree view
- Two-in-one weather cover with Quickclip for silent access to kid compartment
- Back pocket for smaller items, removable handlebar bag (doubles as child backpack), extra-large storage bag folds up when not in use
- Click 'n' Store built-in brackets let you store the cycling or jogging arms on the sides of the chassis when not in use
- Foot-activated parking brake secures the stroller for safety
- This is a chassis only—kits for walking, jogging, biking, hiking, and cross country skiing are sold separately
Share your thoughts
Bentley of Strollers
This is the Bentley of strollers. Its smooth, easy to maneuver, killer turn radius with quick response time. I LOVE this stroller. I had to get this for my niece because she deserves the best. The best part about this stroller is all the attachments you can add to it. No one wants to have to deal with 5 different strollers for 5 different needs, that is just added clutter that no one wants. Not to mention the savings by not having to buy that many strollers. If you don't get this stroller you are missing out on a treat!
The best stroller out there!
I purchased this for my sister and their first child. They love it and could not be happier! They say everything is very easy to use, very intuitive, and pretty much goes anywhere! After they use it for a few months I'll try and get a better update.
Do you have to buy a bike kit separately?...
Do you have to buy a bike kit separately?
This is a chassis only. Kits for biking, hiking, and cross country skiing are sold separately.
Check out this link: http://www.backcountry.com/chariot-carriers-inc-cycling-cts-kit-tow-arm-and-hitch?rr=t
Or type this item number into the search bar: CTC0015
Snug as a bug
Chariot Adventure Near Napa
Chariot Cougar1 Child Carrier Overview
Long Live the Chariot
We purchased this model 2.5 years ago when our son was born. We have put it through its paces and it's still going strong. We use it for walks and runs in the winter. It keeps our little bun warm and it does great when there's snow and ice with the large tires and tread. Best of all it has allowed my wife and I to ride together. We rode a 50, 40 and 35 miler this summer in the California Wine Country and our little guy slept the entire time while I mashed the pedals to keep up with my trailer free wife. This made for some amazing days. I pulled it with a Scott Addict and it worked well at speed. My wife pulls it behind her mountain bike to go to the park and it works well for that. She also does quite a bit of running with it on pavement and gravel. We simply love this setup. It's high quality and has great functionality.
Comfy enough for a snooze
Chariot at speed
Chariot towed via road bike
Works with all my bikes, love it
I love my Chariot. I ski tour with this in the winter (now my little one is old enough to put skis on at the top and glide back down with me - mellow terrain only). And, I road bike with this in the summer. If we're headed out for a coffee or something, it only takes about 2 minutes to throw the attachment onto my mountain bike or my commuter and I can tow this with either of those no problem. My wife has taken this out for longer runs, and it works great so long as you spend a few minutes beforehand to get the front wheel perfectly aligned. Seems like this needs to be redone on a regular basis if you want the Chariot to track perfectly straight (and you do).