- Detail Images
Pack the car and take a bike for everyone.
Protect your bikes and your car with the Thule Archway 3 Bike Rack. The Archway is specially designed to keep your bikes from smacking into your car or each other, so you don't have to worry about surprise scratches and dings every time you hit the road.
- New Hold Fast Cradles with anti-sway cages cushion the bike and protect them from scratching and damage
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack so you don't have to worry about sticky-fingered opportunists
- TrunkLocker strap firmly secures the rack to the vehicle
- Long arcing tubes provide more clearance over your trunk or rear spoiler
- Patented FitDial with Quick-Fit™ lever adjusts to fit your vehicle perfectly
- Cinch Lever allows the bike arms to adjust independently to adapt to different frame shapes
- Anti-sway cages prevent bikes from swinging into each other or into your car
- Oversized molded pads protect your vehicle's finish
Share your thoughts
Very Poor design
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Not at all happy! the cradles move on the arms causing the bikes to run into each other and the car in transit. The cradles are supposed to move so you can adjust them to fit different bikes if necessary, but nothing locks them into place. Our bikes shifted into the car, pressing the tire into the exhaust pipe and causing it to explode. We contacted Thule and they just keep telling us to use the mesh strap - which we did, but they could not provide any further info on how to use the strap to keep the cradles from moving. In fact, none of their customer service reps were very knowledgeable at all. We have tried attaching the straps every way possible - but the bikes still slide into the car - they have done considerable damage and cost us a lot of money!