- Detail Images
Enhanced technology from the folks who invented activity-specific socks.
- Lightweight padding in the heels and forefeet cushions your steps over moderate terrain, reduces abrasion, and helps prevent blisters
- Upper padding helps alleviate pressure from tight laces and wonky-shaped boot tongues
- Stretch zones provide a comfortable fit without feeling overly restrictive
- CoolMax fabric and venting panels help wick sweat away from your feet, keep you cooler, and help reduce the chance of developing blisters
- Ankle length keeps you cooler in hot weather
Share your thoughts
Won't hike with any other sock
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I love these socks so much that I will not hike with any other pair. They're very comfortable, fit my foot extremely well, and they're just a high quality sock that will withstand years of abuse.