Style and performance at a value.
It's hard to have a good time on the mountain when your snow pants are soaking up moisture like some wet sponge. Designed to keep you nice and dry from first chair until last call, the ThirtyTwo Men's Wooderson Pant delivers premium waterproof protection while leaving some cash in your pocket for lift tickets and post-ride drinks. This value-driven pant features a 2-layer waterproof, breathable (10k/10k) membrane and fully taped seams to repel waist-deep powder and late-season slush alike.
The Level 2 lining system uses Comfort Mesh that actively pulls moisture off your lower body to prevent sweat buildup and the inevitable cold, clammy feeling that follows. Add in mesh-lined thigh vents for dumping excess heat during warmer spring sessions. Other cool features include classic 5-pocket styling for ample storage, as well as a drawstring tie waist for a dialed fit. Plus, it features a straight-leg cut that's reminiscent of your favorite pair of chinos for timeless style on the slopes.
- Street-inspired pant meets mountain performance and versatility
- Waterproof, breathable two-layer membrane defends you from snow
- Fully taped seams furthers your protection from the elements
- Lining features mesh for tons of breathability and ventilation
- Boot gaiters with zip gussets keep snow out on deep days
- Regular fit keeps your style on point while allowing layers
- ThirtyTwo is rider designed, tested, and approved
- Item #TTW009X
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
These ThirtyTwo Wooderson pants are a great snowboard pant. They are super waterproof, and are nice and warm. They are however a little on the tighter side. They fit like a pair of jeans, but are tapered in the knee's. Sweet boarding pants, but not if your looking for something of a more baggy style.