Style and performance at a value.
It's hard to have a good time on the mountain when your snow pants are soaking up moisture like some wet sponge. Keeping you nice and dry from first chair until last call, the ThirtyTwo Men's Wooderson Pant delivers premium waterproof protection while leaving some cash in your pocket for lift tickets and post-ride drinks. This value-driven pant features a 2-layer waterproof, breathable (10k/10k) membrane and fully taped seams to repel waist-deep powder and late-season slush alike.
The Level 2 lining system uses Comfort Mesh that actively pulls moisture off your lower body to prevent sweat buildup and the inevitable cold, clammy feel that follows. Add in mesh-lined thigh vents for dumping excess heat during warmer spring sessions. Other cool features include classic 5-pocket styling for ample storage, as well as a drawstring tie waist for a dialed fit. Plus, it features a straight-leg cut that's reminiscent of your favorite pair of chinos for timeless style on the slopes.
- Street-inspired look meets mountain performance in this pant
- Waterproof, breathable two-layer membrane defends you from snow
- Fully taped seams furthers your protection from the elements
- Lining features mesh for tons of breathability and ventilation
- Boot gaiters with zip gussets keep snow out on deep days
- Regular fit keeps your style on point while allowing layers
- ThirtyTwo is rider designed, tested, and approved
- Item #TTW009X