With Scotty Stevens' signature TM-Two colorway, the ThirtyTwo Men's TM-Two Stevens Snowboard Boot inspires freestyle fluidity with its vibrant style and mid-stiff flex. Although primarily intended for jib junkies and park rats, the TM-Two's responsive feel lends itself to all-terrain supremacy, effortlessly carving up pipe walls, sending cliffs, and straight-lining steeps.
The traditional lace-up design features a tongue tension system for maximum heel hold when you're charging at high speeds. The articulating cuff prevents shell distortion for a consistently tuned flex that resists packing out half-way through the season. Providing high levels of heelside response, the performance backstay improves stiffness when you're laying into carves and spinning off your heelside edge.
Providing a truly custom fit, the Level 3 Intuition liner comfortably wraps around your foot without pressure points, thanks to its thermo-moldable Intuition foam. The Level 3 footbed cushions your feet from harsh landings, thanks to its dual-density heel pod for maximum impact protection. System G2 Gel soaks up heavy impact, should you case the jump line or cruise over choppy snow. Additionally, the Evolution Foam sole is not only insanely light, but also aggressively lugged for sure-footed traction over icy, snow-packed surfaces.
- Scott Stevens signature boot for freestyle mastery
- Articulated shell preserves its flex over time
- Stiffer flex for maximum energy transfer and support
- Level 3 Intuition Foam liner conforms to your feet
- Internal harness and liner power strap for locked-down fit
- Lightweight STI Evolution Foam sole with G2 Gel cushioning
- ThirtyTwo is a rider-owned company focused on innovative design
- Item #TTW008M