Step into the Lashed and unleash your talent on the entire mountain.
The ThirtyTwo Women's Lashed Boot brings the same reliable support and incredible comfort year after year; that's why it is asked for by name by riders all over the world, including the likes of Marie France Roy. With the help of the Level 3F Intuition Ultralon liner and Level 2 dual-density footbed, the Women's Lashed makes hard landings easy and keeps fatigue at a minimum so you can still go after the stashes in the trees when the main runs get tracked out.
- Traditional lacing with super-soft comfort laces and reinforced lower lace loops allows you to crank down without causing trauma to your hands
- Articulating cuff design works with hinge-like functionality to promote a natural forward flex without shell distortion that can cause heel lift
- 3D-molded tongue improves the fit, minimizes the overall bulk of the boot, and helps to keep your heel locked down
- Level 3F liner is constructed from lightweight, heat-moldable, and pack-resistant Intuition Ultralon foam and features a fuzzy cuff for all-day comfort and ease of entry
- Level 2 footbed is constructed from dual-density polyurethane with an overbuilt heel to provide extra shock-absorption
- Inner ankle harness secures over the liner to provide further heel retention
- STI foam outsole features an aggressive lug pattern for slip-free traction on ice
- New 1:1 lasting creates a true half size fit that wears true from the liner to the shell to the outsole
Share your thoughts
LOVE these boots!
I wanted to switch from my old Burton Mints, tried Burton Sapphires but they made my toes go numb. I had been wanting to try 32s because my husband loves his and they are so light weight. Ended up trying a pair on over Thanksgiving and they fit great. Slight discomfort in my big toes initially but after two days of riding the fit is great. So comfortable and light. Can't say how they will hold up over time but the quality seems good and have heard good things from others. I was worried about ordering online since I had never worn 32s before and had read various opinions about sizing online. I'm a Burton 8 and a 32 8, felt like the fit was just about the same. Planning to buy another pair in purple before the season ends!
How do these & Ride boots compare in...
How do these & Ride boots compare in size?