Spin to win.
Comfort and convenience is the name of the game for the ThirtyTwo Women's STW Boa Snowboard Boot. This soft-flexing boot delivers out-of-the-box comfort and delivers an easy-to-control feel so you can lap the mountain with a smile on your face from first chair to last.
Boa lacing makes it easy to dial in the perfect fit in seconds, and it won't slip throughout the day so you can keep lapping until your legs give out. The heat-moldable Level 1 liner ensures a comfy custom fit, and it has a soft flex for a highly controllable feel. A Sherpa fleece lining on the supportive Level 1 footbed adds plush warmth, and the STI Evolution outsole is lightweight and cushy so you don't feel like you're wearing ski boots.
- Comfort-focused boot for casual riders
- Soft flex provides instant comfort
- Boa lacing offers perfect fit with twist of a dial
- Heat-moldable Intuition liner foam for custom fit
- Level 1 footbed enhances warmth and support
- STI Evolution outsole is lightweight and cushy
- ThirtyTwo is rider-owned and rider-driven
- Item #TTW009M
- Q & A
my daughter wears a size 8 tennis shoe. I just ordered her a pair of salomon pearl BOA snowboard boots from amazon size 8.5 because I was told they run true to size and they are too small for me and I am only a 7.5 in a tennis shoe. What size would you recommend that I order her? I am looking at the brand ThirtyTwo from your website.
Can you tell me if these boots have the dual boa system on them? I need to find boots that have a boa for the inside laces as wel as the outside.