Comfort is king.
When you only go on a few shred trips a year, you don't have any time to waste on breaking in boots or taking breaks in the lodge to rest your aching dogs. That's why ThirtyTwo created the Men's STW Boa Snowboard Boot. This soft-flexing boot offers straight-out-of-the-box comfort, so you can spend all your time exploring the resort in comfort instead of stopping every two minutes to give your feet a break.
Boa lacing makes it easy to dial in the perfect fit in seconds, and it won't slip throughout the day so you can keep lapping until your legs give out. The heat-moldable Level 1 liner ensures a comfy custom fit, and it has a soft flex for an easy-going feel. A Sherpa fleece lining on the supportive Level 1 footbed adds plush warmth, and the STI Evolution outsole is super-lightweight and cushyso you don't feel like you're wearing ski boots.
- Comfort-focused boot for casual riders
- Soft flex provides instant comfort
- Boa lacing offers perfect fit with twist of a dial
- Heat-moldable Intuition liner foam for custom fit
- Level 1 footbed enhances warmth and support
- STI Evolution outsole is lightweight and cushy
- ThirtyTwo boots are designed by riders, for riders
- Item #TTW009A