Get in a warmup run while everyone else is still tying their boots.
There's nothing worse than watching other people get on the lift on an epic pow day while you are sitting at your car with frozen fingers fumbling with your boot laces. Even the playing field with the Thirty Two STW Boa Snowboard Boot, featuring a Boa lacing system that can be tightened or loosened in seconds so you're not wasting time in the parking lot. It's super easy to adjust on the fly too, so you can relieve some pressure while you're riding the chair and crank them back down as soon as you get to the top.
- Boa lacing system provides a glove-like fit is quickly and easily adjustable
- EVA cushioning mellows harsh landings
- Articulating cuff allows for natural leg flex while still providing support, and 3D tongue reduces overlap between shell and liner
- Rubber outsole has an aggressive tread pattern that provides traction in slick conditions
- Level 2 Intuition Ultralon liner is heat-moldable and features single-density foam for comfort and warmth, internal EVA overlays for optimal heel hold, and a lacing system with lace lock for improved fit
- Level 1 Ortholite footbed retains 95% of its thickness over time for long-lasting performance, and contains recycled material for reduced waste
- Inner-ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold for reduced fatigue
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment prevents foot funk
Share your thoughts
This is my first pair of boots, and I'm pleased to say they have kept my feet warm and comfy for a whole season now. They also have a good feel in the sole region. The boa lacing is the bee's knees as well.
These are really good boots. I have one downer on them if its really cold they won't keep your feet warm, other than that they are comfortable, got style, and are a easy in and out boot