- Detail Images
Team favorite for a reason.
Keep an eye out for Chris Grenier and Chris Bradshaw rocking the ThirtyTwo Shiloh 2 Men's Snowboard Jacket this season. When they're sledding out in the backcountry, slaying it on the streets on late-night rail missions, and lapping the park on sunny days, they're counting on the Shiloh 2 to keep them dry during all of their shenanigans.
- 10K-rated textured nylon fabric is waterproof and rugged
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Relaxed fit is baggy without being oversized
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Cinch adjustable hood helps shield your dome from the elements
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Wrist gaiters keep your sleeves snow-free
- Jacket-to-pant loops keep your jacket from riding up and your pants from falling down
- Two hand pockets and an internal media pocket store the goods
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
first off i would like to let everyone know this is a shell, if you want serious warmth look at the insulated version. it is still plenty warm however, i only get cold when it is mid twenties or below combined with wind. it is fairly waterproof. you wont get wet unless it is warm. i had problems with various internal seams coming undone but not a major issue. runs true to size and fits nice and baggy. looks sick, and works awesome
this jacket is dope.i got the red dgk one. this jacket keeps me super dry. i was recently at Squaw Valley and Northstar and it was storming bad. this jacket kept me super dry and shielded me from the wind. another big plus is the wrist gaiters and powder gaiter. it keeps all the snow out of the jacket. i would get a size smaller then you actually wear because it is super baggy. im 5'9" and i got a medium and its baggy (but i like it that way) the medium goes down to about mid thigh level on me past my pants pockets for reference. overall this jacket is sick
this is just a shell right? and does it...
this is just a shell right? and does it wisp of water like a dryride or does it get soaked in and wet
It does have fully taped seams which keeps water and moisture out and it has 10000 mm water proof rating which means it will wisp the water off and you will be dry.