Mellow flex meets maximum comfort.
Looking for an easy-flexing shred boot that's insanely comfortable? Check the ThirtyTwo Men's Prion Snowboard Boot for custom-fitting comfort and beginner-friendly flex. Catering to those honing their riding skills, the boot's soft flex helps you initiate turns without it being overly stiff and unforgiving.
The Level 1 liner is heat-moldable for out-of-the-box comfort, and it has internal anatomical overlays for optimal heel hold, preventing dreaded heel lift that tires you out and decreases response. The Level 1 footbed made of shock-absorbing EVA, and it's lined with cozy sherpa fleece for a cozy feel. This season, ThirtyTwo upgraded the sole from rubber to STI Evolution foam in order to decrease weight and enhances cushioning, meaning the Prion is now lighter and more comfortable than ever before.
- Comfort-focused boot for up-and-coming riders
- Soft flex provides instant comfort
- Traditional lacing is simple and reliable
- Heat-moldable Intuition liner foam for custom fit
- Level 1 footbed enhances warmth and support
- STI Evolution outsole is lightweight and cushy
- ThirtyTwo designs boots to meet the needs of every type of rider
- Item #TTW009C