A boot without the BS.
Tired of the guy at the shop who keeps trying to sell you those 800 dollar Alaska-heli-wilderness-survival-hiking-expedition boots even though you already told him you're just going to be riding the local resort? Tell him to cut the crap and grab the Thirty Two Prion boots off the shelf instead. Traditional lacing keeps things simple and the heat-moldable liner provides a superior fit and all-day comfort for park laps and pow days alike.
- Traditional lacing is reliable and secure
- EVA cushioning mellows harsh landings
- Articulating cuff allows for natural leg flex while still providing support, and 3D tongue reduces overlap between shell and liner
- Rubber outsole has an aggressive tread pattern that provides traction in slick conditions
- Level 2 Intuition Ultralon liner is heat-moldable and features single-density foam for comfort and warmth, internal EVA overlays for optimal heel hold, and a lacing system with lace lock for improved fit
- Level 1 Ortholite footbed retains 95% of its thickness over time for long-lasting performance, and contains recycled material for reduced waste
- Inner-ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold for reduced fatigue
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment prevents foot funk