It's primed to take the whole mountain by storm.
The ThirtyTwo Prime Boot is not keen on picking one shredding discipline and sticking to it. Instead, it's a hyperactive super-beast genetically modified to thrive and survive in all kinds of terrain, from the park to the steepest chutes the world has to offer. This performance boot offers a stiff flex that pulses with power while simultaneously cradling your foot with spectacular comfort.
- Traditional lace closure with comfort lacing, reinforced lace loops, and sturdy double-posted lace hooks also features the Tongue Tension system that automatically pulls the tongue to the liner to ensure a gap-free and streamlined fit
- Articulating cuff design works with hinge-like functionality to promote a natural forward flex without shell distortion that can cause heel lift
- Performance Backstay offers support to counter pressure from the binding's highback
- Welded toe-box construction cranks the durability factor up to 11
- 3D molded tongue improves the fit, minimizes the overall bulk of the boot, and helps keep your heel locked down
- Exposed System G2 gel cartridge in the heel absorbs the sting from big landings and vibrations from mobbing over chunder at high speeds
- 100% heat-moldable Level 6 Ultralon liner features internal orvaleys for optimal heel hold, external Power Wrap overlalys for support and response, and an Aegis anti-microbial treatment that keeps the foot funk to tolerable levels
- Inner Ankle lacing system locks down your heel with a simple, easy-to-use lace lock
- Level 3M footbed is composed molded PU, dual-density PU, and TPU for a dampening, supportive footbed that is 100% heat-moldable
- STI Evolution outsole skips traditional rubber and instead uses Evolution foam that is way lighter than other boots and more cushy, too
- ThirtyTwo's Performance fit operates with a stiff flex for serious riders who demand total response
- New 1:1 lasting creates a true half size fit that wears true from the liner to the shell to the outsole
Share your thoughts
Well built, comfy, small foot print,
This is the stiffest boot I've ridden in 20 years of riding, but that in turn makes for a very responsive ride. I wouldn't say its overly stiff though. Comfy and seems well built. Although I've only ridden them a couple days
It also has a small footprint, which is a huge plus as I have size 11.5 feet and like to minimize toe drag. My previous boot was the 32 ultralight and I had to adjust the straps on my bindings to make the smaller to fit right.
Another bonus is the ease of removing the liners, as if you go into the BC and are camping you probably sleep with your liners in your sleeping bag to keep them warm.