Slay the steep, own the deep.
As one of the stiffest boots in ThirtyTwo's line, the ThirtyTwo Men's Prime Snowboard Boot delivers uncompromising support and stability when you're launching cliffs into waist-deep powder and straight-lining steeps. The internal Power Wrap Cage maximizes tightness over the upper and lower zones, controlled by its traditional lace-up design. For maximum energy transfer, there's a performance backstay for solid heelside support, as well as a tongue tension system that keeps your ankle firmly locked down.
Inside this hard-charging boot, the Level 3 Intuition Foam liner conforms to your feet as you ride for a truly custom fit. The inner ankle lacing system cinches down tightly over the liner to keep your heel from lifting, ensuring maximum energy transmission to your board. System G2 Gel padding disperses harsh impact and vibration from fatiguing your freeriding. Providing aggressive grip when you're hiking for fresh lines, the Combination Evolution Foam sole features rubber overlays for superior traction where it's needed most.
- Powerful boot for slaying the steep and deep
- Articulated cuff prevents shell distortion
- Internal Power Wrap Cage for zonal support
- Stiff flex maximizes power transfer and control
- Level 3 Intuition Foam liner conforms to your feet
- System G2 Gel cushions impact at boot's heel
- STI Evolution Foam sole with rubber traction
- ThirtyTwo creates supportive boots with a customized fit
- Item #TTW008I