Take your riding to the next level.
Improving upon the best-selling Lashed boot with a stiffer flex and grippy rubber sole, the ThirtyTwo Men's Lashed XLT Snowboard Boot creates powerful response for sending gigantic hits in the park, darting turns in tight trees, and dropping into steeps. Traditional laces cater to riders that prefer the tried-and-true customization of laces over dials and speed systems. The articulating cuff allows you to tweak tricks without inhibiting flex. Along the boot's backside, the Performance Backstay facilitates powerful response when you're carving at high speeds.
Increasing support over the regular Lashed Boot, the Level 3 Intuition Foam liner plushly conforms to your foot without pressure points holding you back on the mountain. The Inner Ankle lacing system cinches tightly, keeping your ankle locked-down without dreaded heel lift. System G2 Gel absorbs heavy impacts and vibration when you're stomping landings and riding across choppy snow. Another upgrade, the Combination Evolution Foam sole features rubber traction lugs for increased durability and grip, while still maintaining a lightweight feel.
- Highly responsive boot for peak-to-park riding
- Articulated cuff allows for tweaked tricks
- Stiffer flex maximizes energy transfer and response
- Level 3 Intuition Foam liner for plush support
- Internal harness and liner power strap for locked-down fit
- System G2 Gel for impact damping and vibration dispersion
- Lightweight STI Evolution Foam sole with rubber traction
- ThirtyTwo pushes innovation with tech-driven design
- Item #TTW008O