How do you make the best-selling, cult-favorite Lashed boot even better? Simple, just add a Fast Track lacing system to create the Women's Lashed FT Snowboard Boot and make it easier than ever to get laced up and on the hill. Ideal for dropping into fresh powder and transitioning to park laps once the pow's all gone, the Lashed FT is an ideal choice for ripping anything on the mountain with a freestyle feel.
An internal lacing system keeps your heel firmly locked down for less fatigue and better board connection. It also has a heat-moldable Level 2 liner with Intuition foam for a custom fit and an EVA footbed with a TPU heel cradle to absorb shock from choppy snow and overshot landings. Enhancing its flexibility for tweaking grabs off kickers and pressing through the park, the articulated cuff makes the Lashed FT a great choice for the dedicated park rider looking for lots of flex without sacrificing mid-range response. Add in the incredibly light, impact-dampening Evolution foam sole for a boot that effortlessly rules the all-terrain freestyle category.
- Versatile support and comfort for any type of riding
- Medium flex offers peak-to-park performance
- Fast Track lacing is quick, easy, and secure
- Heat-moldable Intuition liner foam for custom fit
- Level 2 footbed offers cushioning and support
- STI Evolution outsole is lightweight and cushy
- ThirtyTwo relies on rider input to create the best boots possible
- Item #TTW009L