- Community Images
Get into your favorite boot even faster.
Thirty Two kept the Lashed FT Snowboard Boot every bit as good as the original that you know and love, with the added convenience of Fast Track lacing. Thirty Two greatly improved the Fast Track lacing for this season, tweaking the locks and the laces to eliminate friction and aggravating snags, and increased the number of zones you can independently adjust from two to four for a more precise and customized fit.
- Fast Track lacing system is improved for 2012 with four zone lacing—simply pull each zone, flip the lock closed, and you're good to go
- STI Evolution foam outsole cushions better than traditional foams and is drastically lighter than rubber
- Articulating cuff allows for natural leg flex while still providing support, and 3D tongue reduces overlap between shell and liner
- Level 3 Intuition Ultralon liner is heat-moldable and features dual-density foam for comfort and warmth, internal overlays for optimal heel hold, and external overlays for support and response
- Level 2 molded PU footbed is comfortable and absorbs impact
- Inner-ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold for reduced fatigue
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment prevents foot funk
- 1:1 lasting means that each size and half-size has its own last for superior fit
Share your thoughts
32's All Day! Lashed FT Boots
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These boots are sick. The fast track takes a second to get used to (I'm all about laces), but once I did, I loved it. The liner is super comfortable and warm, and my favorite part is the velcroed in top that keeps the tongue in place dead center. The lower part of the liner is still the usual speed lace and by being independent from the top, it holds the heels in even better like wearing a sneaker. Heat molding perfects the liner, and one half size up perfects the fit. I recommend these boots to anyone. #tahoeskibum
Thirty two boots
Order a size bigger . I wear a 10.5 and ordered an 11.5 after reading the reviews. They fit perfect.
What is the length of the US13 boot?
What is the length of the US13 boot?
Bought these to replace my Ride Anthem BOA boots. The FT system is great, adjusts top and bottom lace independently. Really comfortable and definitely recommended.
half size up VS regular shoes
I haven't owned a lot of boots in my day, but these are really comfortable and tighten quickly. my only gripe would be the pull strings get a bit messy
they changed their sizing
I have this same boot from two years ago, and now apparently I wear a half a size bigger. I love the boot but it's annoying the company changed the sizing, as I have to pay shipping to exchange them.
Great Snowboard boots! Extremely light and comfortable. You can ride in them all day and still run down the parking lot shuttle bus in them at the end of the day! They are running small, I had to return the first pair that I got as they did not fit 'true to size' Dogfunk RMA rocks!... so order 1/2 size bigger than your normal foot size.
These boots fit one size smaller than any shoe of the same labelled size. I've always wore a size ten in every other manf. boot.
My foot measures 10 3/4" and doesn't come close to fitting in the size ten.
Comon Thirtytwo help us out on your sizing charts.
This boots are so good. Perfect support in the ankle and feels true to size, are very comfortable and look great!!
Estas botas son muy buenas! Los tobillos se mantienen en su lugar y la talla es igual a la de mis zapatillas. Son muy cómodas y lucen muy bien!
Hi! My shoe size it´s around 7 and 7.5 US...
Hi! My shoe size it´s around 7 and 7.5 US Men (I´m a woman). What 32 Lashed FT size will be right for me?
I have a Burton Invader that it´s a bit small for me, size 7 US Men, and a Burton Emerald that it´s a bit large for me, size 9 US Woman.