Annihilate the mountain like Desiree.
Desiree Melancon is a certified BA whose heavy, urban video parts put many a man's section to shame. To ensure she remains one of the gnarliest women in snowboarding, ThirtyTwo offered her a signature colorway of her favorite boot—the Women's Lashed Desiree Melancon Snowboard Boot. This boot has a medium freestyle flex that's soft enough to jib in, but still responsive and supportive enough to shred the whole mountain. Offering a totally custom fit, the Lashed's Level 2 heat-moldable Intuition liner cradles your foot for lasting comfort and support from early morning hot laps, all the way to last chair.
High-density Evolution Foam in the outsole also improves cushioning, and it's much lighter than rubber to reduce weight—without sacrificing grip so you can still bootpack up icy slopes and rocky ridges. A molded EVA footbed absorbs impacts and smooths vibrations to save your foot from harsh landings and choppy terrain. For an enhanced range of motion, an articulating cuff provides a smooth flex with less shell distortion so it retains support and a consistent feel over time. The Lashed also features a performance backstay that helps maintain stiffness and response so your boot feels the same at the end of the season as it does at the beginning.
- Medium-flexing boot for freestyle fun that extends beyond the park
- Articulated cuff enhances your range of motion with a smooth flex
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to the contours of your foot
- Impact-absorbing EVA footbed eats up harsh vibrations and impacts
- Traditional lacing put the fit and security in your hands
- Performance backstay maintains stiffness for consistent response
- Foam outsole improves cushioning and traction without extra weight
- ThirtyTwo is a no-frills company focused on progression
- Item #TTW00AC