Best-selling freestyle favorite.
It's no secret that the ThirtyTwo Men's Lashed Snowboard Boot is one of the world's top-selling snowboard boots. Just look around at the local resort, chances are you'll find legions of dedicated riders rocking the lightweight, low-profile feel of the Lashed Snowboard Boot. This medium-flexing boot is loved by freestyle junkies and all-mountain chargers alike, thanks to its versatile, go-anywhere performance and custom-fitting Intuition foam liner.
Keeping your feet happy until the lifts stop running, the Level 2 liner features dual-density Intuition foam for a truly custom fit, especially if you heat mold them straight from the box. Its neoprene toe box lets you toes sprawl out a bit more. The molded-EVA Level 2 footbed absorbs impacts when you stomp heavy landings and blast over bumpy terrain. Adding proper arch support, the molded-EVA footbed makes for a supremely comfortable fit underfoot.
Engineered to withstand abuse from hardcore, 100-day-a-year riders, the boot's articulating cuff eliminates shell distortion, helping the Lashed retain its support throughout the entire season. The 3D-molded tongue ensures an even flex without pressure points while the Performance Backstay increases durability where the boot rubs against your binding's highback. Additionally, the Lashed is equipped with an Evolution foam sole for lightweight performance and ample traction across icy, hard-packed snow.
- Iconic freestyle boot for park laps and all-terrain riding
- Articulated shell maximizes flex and feel over time
- Medium flex balances freestyle freedom with support
- Level 2 Intuition Foam liner conforms to your feet
- Internal harness locks down your ankle for security
- Lightweight Evolution Foam sole creates a low-profile ride
- ThirtyTwo creates innovative boots with a supportive, low-profile design
- Item #TTW008T