- Detail Images
No need for exclamations of joy, let your snowboarding do the talking when wearing the world's top selling snowboard boot, the ThirtyTwo Lashed. Featuring a medium-soft flex for riding the entire mountain, the Lashed is a go-anywhere, versatile boot.
A heat-moldable, Level 2 Intuition liner brings customizable comfort and warmth, and STI Evolution foam saves precious weight, as well as providing increased shock absorption. Adding better fitment is a 3D molded tongue. Additionally, an articulating cuff allows for smooth flexing and increased heel hold. Customized fit. Lightweight shock absorption. What more do you need? Boo-yah.
- Traditional laces
- Medium-soft flex
- Heat moldable, Level 2 Intuition liner
- STI Evolution foam sole
- Articulating cuff
- 3D molded tongue
Share your thoughts
Best Boots Ive owned to date
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm far from being able to say "I've tried many pairs" so I'll just say what I like about these.
1. I have a wide foot. Wide to the point where my old Burton Rulers used to leave a bruise ring around the widest part of my foot from cutting of circulation. It sucked. The pair before that did the same. Not these. I dunno if it's the heat mold that adapted or if they're just accommodating by default but they fit great and I didn't have to go a size up.
2. They have a good balance between stiff and soft. I can throw tricks with no problem in them and they hold up great on my freeride set up. No complaints.
3. Whoever thought of the velcro at the top of the boot tongue is a god damn genius. The inner lace can't ever get that perfect tight. With the army quality velcro though I can get the top of the boot tighter than I have been able to with Quick Lace and Boa. I was worried that because its normal lace they'd be loose all the time. Nope.
Been using these half the season and I am straight up happy with them.
Unlike the guy's review above, mine were true to size. 11 shoe, 11 boot.
Hello, How Stiff are these boots? I've...
Hello, How Stiff are these boots? I've been riding Burton Hails, and am wondering how these compare. Thanks!
These ThirtyTwo's are technically softer than the Hail's but probably not enough that you will notice.
Sizes are way small
Great looking but never got it onto a hill. Was at least a full size too small. I wear mens 9.5, ordered a 10, and will reorder in an 11.
when will the green n orange boots be back...
when will the green n orange boots be back in stock in size 13?
ThirtyTwo Lashed Snowboard Boot - Men's
Leigh - Australia
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
By far the comfiest boot I have ever owned - altho only having a couple of uses so far.
I have skinny ankles and have had problems with heel lift in previous boots.
no issues with these at all.
Light and comfortable.
only had a couple of uses. keen to put them through the wringer as to speak in japan this season.