Jib, bonk, and spin yourself silly.
From sending double corks off backcountry jumps to stylishly pressing urban handrails, JP Walker's innovative freestyle riding continues to inspire the next generation of hungry riders. Considering his legendary freestyle presence, it's really no surprise that the ThirtyTwo Men's JP Walker Light Snowboard Boot is a soft-flexing boot that's ready for dismantling urban rails and launching park kickers.
Designed to mimic the feel of skating on snow, the JP Walker Light Snowboard Boot is incredibly lightweight and low-profile, so you're never encumbered with excess bulk when you're spinning, slashing, and jibbing. The articulated shell allows you to press with authority and tweak out tricks without unnecessary stiffness holding you back.
Inside the boot, the Level 1 Intuition foam liner wraps your foot with a customized fit, alleviating painful pressure points from curbing your freestyle sessions. The molded EVA footbed not only absorbs flat landings and excess vibration, but just as importantly, its Sherpa fleece lining keeps your feet warm and cozy from first chair 'till last. Bringing a skate-like sensation, the STI Evolution Foam sole is ridiculously light and streamlined for maximum board feel.
- JP Walker's signature boot for park & freestyle
- Articulated shell promotes fluid, unrestricted flex
- Softer flex is ideal for jibbing and creative park riding
- Level 1 Intuition Foam liner provides a customized fit
- Molded EVA footbed with cozy Sherpa fleece lining
- STI Evolution Foam sole is lightweight and low-profile
- ThirtyTwo is a rider-owned company focused on progression
- Item #TTW008Y
- Q & A
Great Base Model Boot
Boots are Light and Fit to Size for me. Great boot to use if you are looking for the basic specs. On the Flexible side of the spectrum using traditional laces.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Fits great if you have a wider foot. Really comfortable. Very lightweight.
Light , comfy and look good
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have worn these about 4 times and love how light they are. they are real comfy like most of the Thirty Two boots. Alittle stiffer than I initially thought they would be but are killer none the less.