The lightest in the game developed by one of the heaviest names.
The ThirtyTwo JP Walker Boot took on a dramatic new architecture this year to make it quite possibly the lightest boot ever made. Fashioned on a skate shoe-styled STI Evolution outsole, the Boss Don's boot sits low to the ground to have more control and board feel while the Intuition Ultralon Level 2 liner offers lightweight and long-lasting cushioning.
- Traditional lacing locks you in with old-school reliability
- Flexible cuff on shell eliminates the snake-like calf pinching sensation and allows for more flexible tweaking
- Articulating cuff design works with hinge-like functionality to promote a natural forward flex without shell distortion that can cause heel lift
- Instep overlay locks down your heel as you tighten the laces
- Level 2 Intuition Ultralon liner delivers a medium flex and secures your foot with its own drawcord lacing
- Level 1F Ortholite recycled footbed offers toe-to-heel vibration dampening through its high-rebounding properties and tops it all off with a fuzzy topsheet for insane comfort
- STI Evolution outsole skips traditional rubber and instead uses Evolution foam that is way lighter than other boots and more cushy, too
- If you're wondering where the UltraLight Boot went, this is the upgraded version
Share your thoughts
Amazing. Skate shoe light. Flexy. Stylish. I just wish they held my heel down harder. I had to put in extra implants and wear extra socks so that it wouldn't come up. Now I can barely get in them. But I'm not coming out, that's for sure. Burton cannot compete.
THESE ARE SEX IN BOOT FORM
Can I give it 6 stars? or 9 stars? or both? haha Seriously these are the best boots I've ever had on my feet in my 15 years of riding! BUY THESE BUY THESE BUY THESE! and if you just bought other ones smack yourself in the face thenr eturn your subpar boots and buy these!!
I absolutely love these boots. They're incredibly light, compact, flexible and comfortable at the ankles. Not to mention they're pretty sexy lookin'. I've only worn them on three trips, but so far I'm loving it.
One of my best snowboard related purchases of 2012.
JP walker lights
great boots overall.. i wear a size 10 street shoes but wear these boots in size 9.5. Fits great and very comfortable. very flexible boots. only complaint: I wore these about 10 times and had to get another pair because they got wayyy too flexible.
Super good right out of the box, virtually no break in time, and EXTREMELY LIGHT WEIGHT. Great support behind your calf but extremely tweakable going forwards and side to side. Perfect boot if you want to shred park or street, yet it still has the support to hit jumps and haul ass on groomers. Its the perfect boot, in my honest opinion.
There is no point in buying any other boot than a pair of 32's. This boot is amazing. Its super light and super comfortable. They have a really nice flex to them not too soft yet still soft.
i have slightly narrower feet, but would...
i have slightly narrower feet, but would love to wear these boots? or maybe, if these won't fit, any other sugestions of boots by thirtytwo for not wide feet?
Lighter than my skate shoes!
Boots look, feel and amazingly light! They are honestly as light, if not lighter, than my dc skate shoes. The sole is low profile and fits well into a binding with very little toe or heel drag, due to the minimalist design . Just had them heat moulded and can't wait to ride in them.
4 stars - as I have not ridden them, otherwise love em!