Fully loaded and designed to charge.
The ThirtyTwo Focus Boa Boot is a perfect fit for the rider who plays out laps on his secret stash, makes his mark in the corduroy first, and closes out the day making the last lap through the rutted out park. With stiff lateral and medial support and lightweight materials, the Focus Boa has long been the first choice for avid riders looking to do it all.
- Focus Boa closure offers zonal support through dual Boa reels that dial in a micro-adjusted fit in lightening-fast fashion
- Articulating cuff design works with hinge-like functionality to promote a natural forward flex without shell distortion that can cause heel lift
- Tongue tension system automatically pulls the tongue into the liner to ensure a gap-free and streamlined fit
- 3D-molded tongue improves the overall fit and minimizes the overall bulk of the boot and also helps to keep your heel locked down
- Ballistic toe-box construction cranks the durability factor up to 11
- 100% heat-moldable Level 6 Ultralon liner features internal overlays for optimal heel hold, external Power Wrap overlays for support and response, and an Aegis anti-microbial treatment that keeps the foot funk to tolerable levels
- Level 3 footbed features a TPU heel and arch cradle over dual-density PU and System G2 dampening with a mesh top layer for breathability
- STI Evolution outsole passes on traditional rubber and instead uses Evolution foam that is way lighter than other boots and more cushy, too; includes enhanced perimeter support
- ThirtyTwo's Performance fit operates with a medium-stiff (8 out of 10) flex for avid riders who demand response