With its comfort-focused design, the ThirtyTwo Men's Focus Boa Snowboard Boot allows you to concentrate on picking apart steeps and boosting huge jumps without worrying about ill-fitting boots slowing you down. Falling on the stiffer end of the riding spectrum, the Focus Boa is a hard-charging boot for dismantling pro-sized parks, riding across deep powder, and dissecting high-consequence lines.
Providing a locked-in feel, the Dual Boa closure independently tightens the upper and lower zones for the utmost in precise fitment. Crank down both dials for a super-tight fit when you're charging at high speeds, or conversely, keep them a bit looser for a more freestyle-oriented feel. Ultimately, the choice is yours, allowing you to cater the boot's fit and flex to your particular riding style and local terrain. To ensure maximum energy transfer, the Boa External Heel Support keeps your ankle firmly in place to minimize heel lift.
- Hard-charging boot for dismantling steeps and bigger parks
- Stiffer flex maximizes energy transfer and response
- Dual Boa creates a dialed fit over the upper and lower
- Level 3 Intuition Foam liner plushly wraps your feet
- Internal harness and liner power strap for a locked-down fit
- STI Evolution Foam sole for lightweight traction
- ThirtyTwo is a rider-owned company focused on innovative design
- Item #TTW008J