Free gift with purchase!
2032 - ThirtyTwo Team DVD
Never deal with another rental.
ThirtyTwo built the Exit boot to kick the concept of entry level to the curb, where it belongs. Whether you're a seasoned jib jockey, or you're just getting the hang of linking turns, that easy flex means tons of control and skate shoe-inspired comfort.
Traditional lacing is easy and reliable, and an internal lacing system keeps your heel locked down to improve control and reduce fatigue. The Level 1 Intuition liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and a molded EVA footbed cushions your feet for comfort from first chair to last. Plus, the footbed features a Sherpa fleece lining for a soft, cozy feel. An articulating cuff prevents the shell from breaking down over the course of the season, and the performance backstay channels energy for enhanced response. It also has a durable rubber outsole with an aggressive tread for reliable traction on slippery slopes and icy parking lots.
- Easy-going boot for riders who are just getting started
- Soft flex provides instant comfort
- Traditional lacing is simple and repliable
- Heat-moldable Intuition liner foam for custom fit
- Level 1 footbed enhances warmth and support
- Rubber outsole is durable and grippy
- Rider-driven innovation is ThirtyTwo's #1 priority
- Item #TTW009E