- Detail Images
Conquer it all.
Be ready for anything in the ThirtyTwo Conquest Men's Snowboard Pant. With 20K-rated fabric, plenty of room to layer without restricting mobility, and plenty of room to hold your essentials, the Conquest is ready for any expedition, whether it's a hike deep in the backcountry or a day in the park.
- 20K-rated nylon canvas fabric keeps you dry in harsh conditions
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Relaxed fit is baggy without being oversized
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your boots
- Adjustable waistband tabs let you tighten it up when you're not wearing layers
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets, and two cargo pockets store the goods
Share your thoughts
Is there any possibility of more of these...
Is there any possibility of more of these coming in stock? or is this all that is out there?
I'm 6' tall and I wear a 30 waist pant....
I'm 6' tall and I wear a 30 waist pant. Would a small be too short you think?
Unfortunately, we don't have any smalls in stock right now. Typically a small would be comparable to a 30x32, which for me (5'11 30 pants) works perfectly. If you were to go to a size medium, the waist would be too big for you.
I actually scooped up a small while they were still available and they fit PERFECT! Quality pants too. Glad I got them when I did. But thank for your help!