A new take on a classic.
If you're not keen on looking like a rockstar circa the 1960s when you're cruising around on the slopes, grab the ThirtyTwo Blahzay Pant for effortless style and maximum freedom. This relaxed pant features a 2-layer waterproof, breathable (10k/10k) construction and fully sealed seams to keep you nice and dry during cold and stormy powder days, as well as late season slush laps. Level 2 lining features Comfort Mesh to wick perspiration off your lower body while mesh-lined thigh vents dump excess heat on warmer spring days. Other key features include zippered pant cuffs for a great fit over your boots, as well as a jacket-to-pant snap interface that seals out deep snow.
- Fight the tight with this relaxed, winter-proof snowboard pant
- Waterproof, breathable two-layer membrane defends against snow
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Mesh-lined venting system keeps cool air circulating
- Boot gaiters with zip gussets cinch out nasty weather
- Multiple pockets safely store your belongings
- Relaxed fit boosts both your style and range of motion
- ThirtyTwo is a no-frills company focused on progression
- Item #TTW009Y