Negative five out you say? Sounds great.
A storm is rolling down from the Arctic that promises to bring tons of snow—and temperatures that will make seasoned mountain men stay inside the lodge. Get all that untouched powder to yourself without suffering when you wear the ThirtyTwo Bastilone Men's Down Jacket. It's packed with 150g down insulation to keep you warm on the coldest days of the year.
- 10K-rated heathered twill fabric holds up to abuse
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- 150g down insulation keeps you warm when winter is bringing its worst
- Team Relaxed Fit adds an extra two inches of length for additional coverage
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Cinch adjustable hood helps shield your dome from the elements
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Wrist gaiters keep your sleeves snow-free
- Jacket-to-pant loops keep your jacket from riding up and your pants from falling down
- Two hand pockets, two front pockets, and an internal media pocket store the goods