If you spend most of your days buttering boxes, sliding rails, and spinning off jumps, then you're sure to love the skateboarding-inspired freedom of the ThirtyTwo Women's 86 FT Snowboard Boot. Taking design inspiration from your favorite skate kicks, this boot offers plenty of flexibility for tweaking grabs and getting loose on jibs.
The Fast Track lacing system makes it quick and easy to get in and out of your boots, and it won't slip, so you never have to stop and adjust the tightness mid-run. The 86 FT also features an internal lacing system that keeps your heel locked down for better response and reduced fatigue. An articulating cuff prevents the shell from breaking down over the course of the season, and the performance backstay channels energy for enhanced response.
The Level 1 Intuition liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and a molded EVA footbed cushions your feet for all-day comfort. Plus, the footbed features a Sherpa fleece lining for a soft, cozy feel. Finally, an aggressive tread on the durable rubber sole helps you maintain traction on icy steps and sketchy hikes.
- Freestyle-focused performance for park lovers
- Soft flex lets you get loose on jibs and jumps
- Fast Track lacing has independently adjustable zones
- Heat-moldable Intuition liner foam for custom fit
- Level 1 footbed enhances warmth and support
- Rubber outsole is durable and grippy
- As a rider-owned company, ThirtyTwo understands what snowboarders want
- Item #TTW009N