Make the mountain your skatepark.
Skateboarding has always had a lot of influence over snowboarding, and the Thirty Two 86 FT Snowboard Boot is a product of that relationship. The skate-style flat sole eliminates bulky tread to put your foot closer to the board for a more skate-like feel, and the Fast Track lacing makes putting your boots on about as quick and easy as slipping on a pair of skate shoes. Plus, the skate-shoe inspired design lets everyone know where your roots are.
- Fast Track lacing system is improved for 2012 with four zone lacing—simply pull each zone, flip the lock closed, and you're good to go
- EVA cushioning mellows harsh landings
- Articulating cuff allows for natural leg flex while still providing support, and 3D tongue reduces overlap between shell and liner
- Skate-inspired rubber outsole places your boot flat against your baseplate for better board feel
- Level 2 Intuition Ultralon liner is heat-moldable and features single-density foam for comfort and warmth, internal EVA overlays for optimal heel hold, and a lacing system with lace lock for improved fit
- Level 1 Ortholite footbed retains 95% of its thickness over time for long-lasting performance, and contains recycled material for reduced waste
- Inner-ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold for reduced fatigue
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment prevents foot funk
Share your thoughts
i use 42 on normal sport shoes,...
i use 42 on normal sport shoes, is 8'5 boots good for me or should i go for the 9?
Mario, the 8.5 will be a bit too snug for you. At a 42 you really should be looking for a US 9.
I totally agree with Arthur here. I would add that Thirty-Two tends to be a little wider than Vans or Burton, and you should keep that in mind when sizing if you haven't worn their boots before.
When will these be back in stock in size...
When will these be back in stock in size 10-10.5?
Unfortunately we will not be getting more of these in the size 10-10.5, sorry about that.
Do you guys post products to Romania? If...
Do you guys post products to Romania? If yes, how long will it take and how much? Thnx
Unfortunately we do not ship to Romania.
i have this boots they are super good i love the feel of them on they board it almost feels like the boots sticks to the board :D
great for park
Seem good but meh liner
I just got these today so I havent had the chance to use them yet. I got the navy ones and they look great like a skate shoe and are comfortable on. The only thing that bugs me is the liner. It's very cheap quality liner, super soft with no support (but the back of the boot provides stiffness). What bothers me most with the liner is that it slides a bit in the boot but making it tighter helps and its impossible to take your feet out without pulling the liner out too. anyways it seems like a pretty dope boot but I might buy a new liner for it.
Good boot, I bought them for a more flexy feel over my other boots. And I haven't touched the old boot this year, fell in love with these for the soft/flexy feel
Hi, I need an advice with size chart. What...
Hi, I need an advice with size chart. What size I need if I wear 41 EU, Does the size of this boots corresponds to the standart size chart international? Is the size 8 correct for me? Would it not be small size?
Hey, thanks for the question. As far as I can see, it looks like you are correct, you would want the size 8 for a 41 EU.
This boot is everything! Its super warm and nice and soft. If you don't tighten everything to the point where your circulation is cut off then you'll love this boot
sweet cozy boot
real nice. fast track lcing is real nice too
The fast lace works well, they're very comfy & warm enough. Quality seems good, though time will tell.
These are really awesome soft boots, super comfy and soft flex. I would give them 5 stars but i'm a fan of the fastrack system. You would have to try them on to understand.