- Detail Images
Visualize cold, wet boots; now imagine the alternative. Sold yet?
- Reaches operating temperature in minutes, and provides optimal heat circulation
- Built-in overheating prevention protects your liners
- Works for shoes and gloves, too
Share your thoughts
In the car boot heat
I use the Thermic boot heaters for two reasons.
1. Heating up my boots in the morning makes getting the boots on much easier
2. Drying my boots after a day of skiing helps keep the stink factor down.
Therm-ic Boot Warmer - 12V with Car Lighter Plug
This is perfect if you're one of those people whose ski boots live in the car. Plug 'em in on the way up and your boots are nice and toasty when you get to the mountain.