- Community Images
Cozy warmth for when you bed down away from home.
- Nylon shell fabric features a water-resistant coating to shed small spills and stains
- Down insulation has a high warmth-to-weight ratio for easy packing and hauling
- Lightweight materials and zipper-free construction save weight over a regular sleeping bag
- Baffled construction helps keep the down in place so it doesn't develop cold spots
- Unlike a traditional sleeping bag with a wrap-around design, this blanket lets you lie directly on your sleeping pad rather than compressed insulation
- The foot of the Ventra features a sleeve pocket for holding your Therm-a-Rest mattress
- Press snaps along the sides let you pair with Therm-a-Rest fitted sheets and a Therm-a-Rest mattress for a lightweight backcountry sleep system
- Combine two together for a luxurious double sleep system with your partner
- Regular dimensions: 52 x 78 in; Long dimensions: 60 x 80 in
Share your thoughts
Thermarest Venture Down Comforter
Returned it because its only for one person
You need to have two of these for two people, they snap together. It is an awesome setup, but you must have TWO for a couple.
Will a regular size snap to a large size...
Will a regular size snap to a large size to make a jumbo comforter?
Therm-a-Rest Ventra Down Comforter
I've used this with my NeoAir down to 35 degrees in my tent and stayed warm all night. I like it because it lets me stretch out. I put two NeoAirs together with fitted sheets and snap on the comforter over both for home away from home comfort. Packs down very small. It comes with a really nice storage bag and a stuff sack. Sweet. I mostly use a Therm-a-Rest simply dry sack for transport in the backcountry just in case.
What's the stuff size of this item in a...
What's the stuff size of this item in a compression sack? How small can one reasonable get it? The manufacturer doesn't specify.
Blanket over a 20 inch sheeted pad.
Notice the amazing comfort on her face! Killer down blanket you can even use at home. It also has snaps that snap onto the sheet so you can have that Hug keeping the heat in.