- Detail Images
- Community Images
Light enough to go the distance and warm enough to combat cold three-season temperatures.
Hike deep into the backcountry and sleep comfortably and soundly in the Therm-a-Rest Antares 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag. When the weather surprises you with some early frost, rely on the 750+ fill goose down insulation, unique Zoned Insulation design, and Efficient Comfort fit to give you the warmth and comfort you require without weighing you down while you hike the next day.
- EN rating is 23F for the lower limit (an average man’s comfort level) and 34F for the comfort range (average woman’s comfort level) for summer, spring, and fall camping trips
- EN ratings are developed from procedures and testing conducted by independent organizations in the US and Europe
- Lightweight 750+ fill goose down insulation provides optimal warmth and compressibility
- Zoned Insulation features three-dimensional baffled insulation on the top, sewn-through down insulation on the sides, and a fabric-only bottom designed to partner with your sleeping pad, which provides insulation underneath you
- Mummy-shaped bag decreases weight, cold spots, and packed size which helps lessen your load when you backpack
- Efficient Comfort fit design has extra room in the torso to allow your shoulders, elbows, and hips to move freely with a closer fit around the head and feet to keep you warm while decreasing overall weight
- A 30D ripstop nylon shell offers lightweight performance while a DWR coating supplies protection against the morning dew
- Sculptured hood, trapezoidal footbox, draft tubes, and collar insulate your body and prevent the cold from seeping in
- Left-side, snag-free zipper offers an easy in-and-out
- Synergy Link Connectors consist of two flexible fabric bands that keep your bag centered on your sleeping pad so you won't slip off during the night (connectors fit any sleeping pad up to 25in wide)
- Internal stash pocket holds your headlamp or beanie
- Includes storage and stuff sack