Reach the summit with max protection and minimum fluff.
When you're exposed to extreme conditions while you tour, ice climb, or mountaineer, count on The North Face Women's Zero Jacket for solid performance without a bunch of extra nonsense. Equipped with a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric and fully taped seams, the Zero enables you to enjoy longer exposure to harsh conditions.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Pro Shell and fully taped seams seal out winter's wet elements while you mountaineer or ice climb
- Tough, durable nylon ripstop fabric stands up to season after season of hard wear
- Contoured underarm vents are easy to use and ditch excess heat when you find yourself in a bit of a bind on a frozen waterfall
- Women-specific, athletic fit flatters your curves and still gives you plenty of room to move
- Sleek, fixed, fully-adjustable helmet-compatible hood swivels with your head for a natural, obstructed view
- Large, intuitive harness- and pack-friendly chest pockets stash your essentials
- Internal pocket-accessed bottom cinch seals in warmth and helps blocks snow
Share your thoughts
Great jacket. Flattering fit.
This is a great jacket if you are familiar with proper layering. If you are looking for a great jacket for outdoor activities and mobility then this is a great option. It has a flattering fit, is light and easily packed into small spaces and handles wet and snowy conditions very well. The hip area is a bit snug for me but I have wide hips. There are two inner pockets and two outer pockets. If you are unsure on sizing go one up in case you intend to layer in heavy pieces.
Is this jacket lined? Is it meant for...
Is this jacket lined? Is it meant for cold weather? I'm looking for a waterproof and warm jacket for snowboarding in temperatures down to -20C. I currently have a light North Face jacket and I am always cold!
this is not a lined jacket. It is meant for cold weather but it is meant for someone who intends to wear base/under layers. I have worn it alone in 20F-30F and I have been perfectly content. It handles wet/snow conditions great. It is definitely a light jacket but can be extremely warm if layered correctly in very to extreme cold conditions.