The Wrencher keeps you from having to go home in nasty weather, so you can go big.
Scoring big-mountain lines means big weather, and The North Face Wrencher Jacket with HyVent doles out huge tech to keep you dry when you're hunting for over-the-top runs. So, when you're making cat tracks or taking the heli—in any kind of weather—make sure you have the protection that you need.
- HyVent membrane seals out even heavy, wet snow while remaining breathable
- Fully sealed seams stop moisture so it can't weasel in through the stitching
- Underarm vents dump moist overheated air to keep you cool
- Adjustable hood is versatile and built for action
- Snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic prevents the soft stuff from moving up your back when you're in the deeps
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs and hem keep out the elements
- Plenty of pocket space including a wrist accessory pocket make it easy to stash your essentials
- External media pocket keeps your soundtrack handy
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is an awesome casual/light skiing jacket. It has a powder skirt to deal with some snow but the no wrist gaiters is a killer. I am happy with this jacket, and it also has plenty of pockets. Would recommend to a friend.
Great shell for 20s and 30s
All features and fit just as advertised. I've worn this over a couple layers and it serves as a wind- and waterproof layer.
comfort and style
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Outstanding jacket if you just need a shell. I layer, and this jacket is the perfect outer layer. The wrencher handles near blizzard conditions with ease. A very comfortable jacket the only problem is when you have it zipped most of the way up the Velcro seal sometimes gets snagged on your helmet strap. This is a small criticism of an overall excellent jacket
Is this jacket warm? I'm in Alaska and...
Is this jacket warm? I'm in Alaska and need something that will keep me warm, not just a shell.
This is a shell only. It's completely uninsulated.