- Detail Images
The Wreck is built for every trek.
A go-to pair of daily hikers needs to be tough, comfortable, and waterproof. Not only does The North Face Women's Wreck GTX Hiking Shoe meet those requirements, it exceeds them. The dual-density EVA midsole is designed with Cradle Technology to enhance your natural stride while providing the cushioning and support you need to tackle steep switchbacks. A Gore-Tex membrane ensures you'll stay dry in wet conditions and the Vibram rubber outsole gives you a sure grip on tough terrain.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range membrane provides guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection
- Nubuck and split suede uppers lend water proof protection and rugged durability
- Northotic 2.0 footbed is biomechanically designed for comfort and support
- Dual-density EVA midsole with Cradle Technology is designed to enhance a natural stride while providing the cushioning and support needed for tough terrain
- PU bottom-layer midsole provides cushioning, rebound, and increases durability
- Rubber toecap and lateral mudguard provide protection and durability
- ESS protection pad in the forefoot protects against impact
- Vibram rubber outsole provides a secure grip on a wide range of terrain conditions
Share your thoughts
Great Waterproof Walking/Hiking Shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These shoes are lightweight and very comfortable. And best of all, they keep all the water out!!! I love these shoes for camping and hiking.
The North Face Wreck GTX Hiking Shoe
Great Shoe w/Stability
I LOVE my North Face Wreck GTC Hiking Shoe. It has the stability and strength of a higher hiking boot, but the comfort of a low hiking shoe. I will be using these shoes for my 14'er climbs this summer here in Colorado! The shoes broke in very easily too, fits true to size. Highly recommend them!