The North Face Wool Base Layer One Piece is the ultimate piece of underwear for severe-weather camping and high alpine expeditions. The Wool Base Layer is soft against your skin with flatlocked seams for copmfort and features a zip-drop seat that matches the zip seat in the Meru Pinnacle Bib to make nature breaks easier in severe weather.
- Wool polypropylene blend is super-soft and wicks moisture away from the skin
- FlashDry technology dramatically accelerates dry-time
- Zip-drop seat matches pattern on Meru Pinnacle Bib for easy bathroom breaks
- Flatlocked seams for reduce chafing and irritation
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I like Union suits as they are warm and keep the drafts out. I have a cotton-wool duafold that I like, but it is more for lounging than physical activity. The North Face is very well made. I was not used to all the zippers (versus buttons) and was hoping they wouldnt get cold. The garment was comfortable to wear. I am 6'1" 170lbs and ordered a medium. It was to tight, especially in the crotch. The legs were a bit short which may have been intentionally done for ski boots? In the end, I returned it as It is expensive and better suited as a very technical piece, not for daily skiing.