Because a little rain isn't going to keep you off your bike.
When you're raging down muddy trails and dropping tough lines, the North Face Women's Woodchip Jacket keeps precipitation off your back so you can focus on those hairpin turns instead of the rain. This breathable jacket with HyVent tech and a hyper-wicking FlashDry lining is great for deep-woods trails in the Pacific Northwest or mountain trails when you can count on not counting on the weather.
- HyVent 2L seals out moisture while remaining highly breathable so you stay dry without feeling swampy inside
- Fully taped seams prevent rain from working in between the stitching
- FlashDry technology in the liner quickly moves moisture away from your skin so it can evaporate
- Adjustable, elliptical hem gives your backside extra coverage so your lower back isn't exposed when you're bent over your bike
- Zippered back vents quickly expel moist overheated air to keep you feeling good when you work up a sweat
- Adjustable hood is helmet compatible so you get a comfortable fit even when you're wearing your bike helmet
- Hook-and-loop cuffs stop cold, wet weather from sneaking up your sleeves
- Mesh-lined hand pockets and chest pocket hold your essentials and help vent hot air when they're opened
- Internal media pocket securely holds your mp3 player
Share your thoughts
a great gift
purchased this is a gift. The verdict: She loves the 90s style, bright colors and the fact that it stands out in a crowd. The best part, this jacket fits true to size, so you don't have to worry about the embarrassing mishap of it not fitting. phew.