Extend your running season into late fall when you slip on The North Face Winter Sub Zero Aries Shirt. Its Windblock front panel stops the wind and resists drizzle to keep your core protected from the weather, and the merino wool and FlashDry sleeves funnel excess body heat out, wick sweat, and insulate when you need it.
- Windblock front panel features polyester with a three-layer PU laminate to block the wind and repel frosty fog during fall trail runs
- Merino wool and polyester side, sleeve, and back panels breathe, provide insulation when it gets shady, and resist the build-up of odors as you run
- FlashDry thermal technology in the panels features microporous particles in the fabric to encourage the evaporation of moisture from the fabric as well as from your skin, which enables evaporative cooling and super-fast drying times
- Half-length zipper lets you release excess body heat and permits easy on-off
- Drop-back hem and tall collar keep the layer effective during windy days or grueling climbs
- Articulated fit and thumbholes ensure a run-friendly fit all day long
- Zippered chest media pocket with cord port lets you pipe your headphones to your ears without dangling a cord in your way
- Reflective logos add a little visibility to passing drivers when you run on roads at dawn or dusk
Share your thoughts
Perfect for my winter mtn bike rides
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I live in Marin and this shirt has been prefect to block the wind, but let it breathe enough while I head up the hills. Put simply, this shirt is the perfect winter gear in the 45-60 degree range.
Tight Fitting Wind Stopping Athletic
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This is a really nice tight fitting shirt that has a wind stopping fabric on the torso but not on the arms which would be nice while running to help regulate your temperature.