Mrs. Mitten and Mr. Glove had a baby.
Is it a mitten? Is it a glove? Look again: it's The North Face Winter Runners Glove. Perfect for winter training runs, this glove/mitten offers the dexterity of five fingers when you need to tie your shoe and the warmth of a mitten when the north winds start to blow. Winter running might not be your choice for fun, but at least now you'll get out and get it done.
- TNF Apex ClimateBlock shell with DWR coating repels water and keeps your hands from turning to ice-blocks on your run
- The Winter Runners is a glove when you a need five fingers and has a fold-over mitten flap when you need to keep your fingers warm
- Radiametric Articulation uses a fabric pattern that mimics the natural curve of your hand for warmth and consistent bloodflow
- 5-Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing throughout the mitten
- Key pocket on the palm gives you a place to stash your key so it doesn't have to jangle and bounce in your pocket
- Reflective trim increases your chances of being seen instead of being plowed over by texting drivers
Share your thoughts
Bought these for my wife for christmas
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
and she loves them! She says that they are the warmest gloves that she owns. Granted, she has never worn mittens until she got these but she is extremely happy with them. Make sure to go to TNF website and print out the sizing guide to make sure you get the right size.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
I love these. I wear them all the time in colder conditions. Despite being pretty lightweight they keep my hands toasty. The mitten flap is easy to tuck in if your hands get too warm. However, they are not water proof and will get wet in the rain. But if it's just blustery out then these are my go-to gloves. My only wish is that they were longer in the wrist.
I use them for backpacking
I like these for backpacking because they are thin and light weight. The mits flip back so you can use your fingers so you don't have to remove your gloves everytime you need to get something out of your pack.
Decent Mid-Weight Glove
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These run small (unisex) but fit well once sized correctly. They are not as warm as I had hoped but do keep the rain/mist off, which was my main hope in getting this shell w/DWR glove.