Sure, you can layer it—or you can flaunt your fleece.

No more cowering under a shell—bring your fleece out into the open with The North Face Women’s WindWall 2 Fleece Vest. You get core protection against penetrating wind thanks to the proprietary WindWall fleece, which blocks 90% of breezes when the going gets gusty. That remaining 10% ensures great breathability when you’re working up a sweat on the running trail or on the skate track, and a bonded fleece liner wicks and feels soft against your skin.

Share your thoughts

What do you think of the

The North Face Windwall 1 Fleece Vest - Women's

? Share a...

Write a review

No file chosen

Rather attach a photo from another website?

Rather attach a photo from your computer?

  • Product review:
  • Share a video
  • Share a photo

How familiar are you with the product?(Optional)

How does this product fit?(Optional)

Only jpg, jpeg, png, gif or bmp files please.


Here's what others have to say...

5 5

Great vest

What a functional and stylish vest. I regret I didn't order one in white as well.

5 5

Another awesome NF product

I just get this vest today and wore it tonight. Absolutely love it and now regret didn't get it in white as well.

5'3'' and 114lbs, should i order a xs or...

5'3'' and 114lbs, should i order a xs or s?

Responded on

I would say XS. Have you looked at the sizing chart.

5 5

Love this vest

I would love to have this vest in every is a wardrobe must have!

5 5

I'd get another!

Love this vest. I'm short (5'2") and looked everywhere for a vest that wasn't long. This XS one fits perfectly.

3 5

so so

Nice quality but small is definitely small, as in close to XS. Also material rather attracts dirt

would this material be considered soft...

would this material be considered soft shell?

\More like a nylon shell.

What material is this vest made of?

What material is this vest made of?

Responded on

It is made of material called windwall polyester fleece.

2 5

Not the soft fleece I was hoping for

Stiff material and very short. I am 5'4, 110#. Normally I wear XS, but this one was really short, hit above waist line.

5 5

Greatest Vest Ever!

I just bought my second Windwall vest! I got the white one last year - it is so cute I actually wear it in the office to keep warm when the AC is on blast during the summer. Works great as an outdoor layer in the cold too, but I was always scared of getting the white dirty. So, this year I got the black vest and matching jacket. :-) I got the XS, and it is a good fit, but could have been a tad bit snugger. I'm 5ft 105lbs, and really wish TNF would make XXS size runs. I'm thinking of getting the hooded version too, in a cuter color. I think the material has a lovely soft feel, but can be a little stiff at first. Washes easily, and doesn't seem to pill.

5 5

love it!

Great vest!! Love the way it fits.
My classroom is always cold.
Keeps me warm all day.

1 5

Pass on this

Not as appears in picture. Very stiff material. I bought this with the intention of using it for running and other outdoor activities but I don't think it will work. I bought the XS, it fits but it is waaaayyyy too short. It hits right at my naval. Returned it.

5 5

Great choice - on sale.

Love it! Have a white one and it doesn't pill or wrinkle. is warm with minimal weight. long enough in the back and washes like a dream. Looks sleek, not puffy. Black is really charcoal.

5 5

windwall vest

Love this vest, it's the second vest i owned. Great design and qaulity. Highly recommended!